Musical Ticket Prices
- Adults – $25
- Senior Citizens (60 and up) – $20
- Students – $15
- Children (under 12) – $10
- Balcony Rental $400
Non Musical Ticket Prices
- Adults – $20
- Senior Citizens (60 and up) – $17
- Students – $12
- Children (under 12) – $7
- Balcony Rental – $300
Bechtel Experimental Theatre Ticket Prices
- Adults – $15
- Senior Citizens (60 and above) – $12
- Students – $10
General Public Box Office Policies
By purchasing a ticket you are subject to the following policy:
- Refunds/Exchanges: All ticket sales are final – we do not allow refunds or exchanges for Box Office purchases.
- Reservations: All ticket reservations must be paid for at the time of reservation. No reservations will be taken without payment. These can be paid online, on the phone via a credit card number, or in person by check, cash or credit card. We will also not resell unclaimed, paid tickets unless permitted by the ticket holder.
Subscriber Box Office Policies
By purchasing a season subscription you are subject to the following policy:
- All subscriptions and number of remaining tickets available are monitored by our computer system.
- Reserving Tickets: Season subscribers can reserve tickets for all productions of the season at any time (After the open subscription date). You may reserve all your tickets for the season at once, or reserve them over time.
- Refunds: Season Subscriptions are non-refundable.
- No Show: If you reserve a ticket using your subscription and do not show for the performance your subscription will be assessed the tickets.
- Cancellations: Subscribers must phone in their cancellations more than 2 weeks prior to a performance date. Cancellations after this time will not be honored and your subscription will be assessed the tickets. (Please see Exchanges)
- Exchanges: You may exchange a ticket for the same show within 48 hours of the scheduled performance if there are other tickets available for another performance date. You may not exchange a ticket for a different show within 48 hours of a scheduled performance. (See Cancellations)
- Maximum Number Of Exchanges: We allow subscribers to exchange a ticket for another date or show, if the exchange falls within our Exchange and Cancellation Policies (See above). There is a maximum exchange request of 2 exchanges per subscription, per season. You will be assessed a $5 fee for each additional exchange request. This must be paid at the time of the request.
- Release Of Tickets: Tickets that are not picked up- 15 minutes prior to the scheduled performance time will be released to the general public and/or rush line. If you arrive after the performance start time, we will attempt to seat you if tickets are available. We cannot guarantee that your previously purchased seats or any seat will be available. No refunds or credits to your subscription will be given. To avoid release of your tickets, we suggest that you pick them up at the box office prior to the date of the performance, or make your reservation online and print your ticket.